Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Saturday 22 January 2011

Still waiting for the DS update

1/24/2011: The update for the January Hello Thursday carts hasn't been posted yet.
1/25/2011: The carts are now in the update!

I'll keep checking and post as soon as I see it.

Once I have the update I'll be able to update the Font Carts list.  I think there are at least 3 carts with fonts this month!!

Stay tuned! :)

6 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks Narelle, I can't wait to see some of these new cartridges in Design Studio! I am off to drive my son to college - I suppose they won't put it up until next week at this point...

KAT said...

any idea when the updates will be available? also, is anyone having problems updating 'car decals'? my gypsy won't update it.

kat

Narelle said...

Hi Kat

Not sure when the update will be up. Hopefully early this week!

For information on linking cartridges see SECTION 1O of this post at the cricut messageboard:

http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postst29655_ATTN-TROUBLESHOOTER-GUIDE-AND-TIPS-FOR-CALLING-PC.aspx

freetimegone said...

Thanks for the updates and for sharing all your creativity.

Ann said...

Some of the new releases use the term Cricut Circle. Does that mean they won't be available to those of us who aren't Circle members?
Thanks so much for this incredibly helpful site!
Ann

Narelle said...

Four of this months carts were released early for Cricut Circle members to purchase from cricut.com before they are released to everyone else.

The Hello Thursday email says they'll be available in January so I don't think it will be much longer till you see them.

Post a Comment