Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Saturday 28 January 2012

Hello Thursday - January 2012

I'm so late with the Hello Thursday carts! So without further ado, here they are..

10 new carts this month:

Baby Shower (Events)
Bridal Shower (Events)
Elmo & Friends Holiday
Fun in the Sun (Lite)
Giant Flowers (Projects)
Greeting Cards Inside & Out (Imagine Art)
Letter Envy (Circle Exclusive)
My Quiet Book (Projects)
Olé
Type Candy Font

It looks like there are no carts being retired this month!

The Cricut carts have been updated to Design Studio along with the December Cricut carts. (Imagine carts don't appear in Design Studio.)


Baby Shower
 

Bridal Shower


Elmo & Friends Holiday

Fun in the Sun


Giant Flowers

Greeting Cards Inside & Out

Letter Envy

My Quiet Book

Olé

Type Candy



8 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Just when I have decided I have all the carts I will ever need, they come out with Greeting Cards, Giant Flowers, and Fun in the Sun... hopefully they will all be digital so I can avoid them! hahahaha

Narelle said...

Not Digital Nadia. So you just HAVE to go and buy them now! (I love Giant Flowers... and the Greeting Cards cart looks interesting too.

Anonymous said...

Baby shower, bridal shower, and giant flowers are my favorites out of these :-) I haven't bought any carts in awhile though but will add these to my wish list :-)

Sparkly Scrap Girl said...

Do you think that now that PC has launched CCR that DS will no longer be updated or supported?

Narelle said...

For now PC have said that they'll continue to add the new carts each month. But I do see a time in the future when that may stop. I hope not, even though I use CCR more than DS now, I still want the option to use DS when I'm not connected to the internet.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well there are many of us that do not use our computers with the cricut. I take my cricut to crops and use the cartridges/Gypsy as a stand alone. I do have a computer at home but do not use for scrapbooking except photo DL, editing etc.

Sparkly Scrap Girl said...

I agree with you Narelle, I want that option too and so do a lot of my crop friends that use DS. I hope PC keeps that in mind.

Post a Comment