Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Saturday 17 July 2010

Pennant Garland cut file

I haven't shared a cut file for ages! So I thought it was time I did something about it...

Celeste from the Cricut.com message board was looking for a DS cut file for the pennant garland she found at this blog: http://www.oncewed.com

It's a great design. Thanks Anna  from Once Wed for sharing the directions and template!




I love a challenge (and I was avoiding the ironing....) so I jumped right in.

Here's what I came up with. It uses George & Basic Shapes and fits on the 12x12 mat.


I've added the red lines to indicate where to fold.

Here's the DS file: Pennant DS file
Here's the Gypsy file: Pennant Gypsy file

Enjoy! I'd love to see pics if you use the file.


1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love DS and files I can play with.

Post a Comment