Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Saturday 14 July 2012

June Hello Thursday

Well, a very late Hello Thursday post from me. I've been sick with the dreaded Flu but am finally back!

You've most likely already seen (and possibly purchased) the carts from June's Hello Thursday announcement but just in case here they are.

There were two carts released in June - A Quilted Christmas (can't wait to get that one) and Dr. Checkup. That looks like a fun cart!

Both have just been added to the Design Studio Cartridge content update. You can get it here: http://www.cricut.com/cds/Update.aspx

Interestingly, PC have also added the CCR Basics cartridge to DS. I'm not sure how that's going to work but I'll give it a try and see what happens!

See you around the 19th for the July cartridge release. Some of us were lucky to see a sneak peak of a cartridge called Create a Critter 2 in CCR. It looks similar to Create a Critter 1 but the animals appear to be dressed in seasonal outfits. Can't wait to see if it's released this month!





1 comment:

Post a Comment