Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Friday 17 June 2011

Hello Thursday - June 2011 - 2nd of 3!!

Here's the second of the June Hello Thursday cart releases.

Like last weeks releases they have not been added to DS or the Gypsy yet. Nor have the handbooks been loaded to the Cartridge library at cricut.com.

More carts being retired this week too:

Tinkerbell & Friends
Cars
Pooh Font Sent
Mickey FontSet
Happily Ever After
Dinosaur Tracks


Phrases



Sophisticated (by Teresa Collins)



Summer  Celebrations



Autumn Celebrations



Traveler
Exclusive to Creative Memories



Ornamental Iron 2



2 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Thank goodness I think I can wait on these cartridges. Nothing I absolutely have to have this time. Some of them will go on my list, but not immediately.

Cindy Groh said...

I like all of these ones. Fun eye candy.

Post a Comment