Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Friday 17 September 2010

Cricut message board is on the move!

UPDATE: The new message board is  open for business. Here's the link: http://community.provocraft.com/

PC have advised that the new message board will be available by the end of this week! Fingers crossed that it goes ahead as planned and without any problems. Thanks PC for all the hard work you do!

The current message board will still be around for a while but all new threads will need to be created on the new board. Threads on the old message board can still be posted to for now.

2 comments:

LiveLaughScrap said...

How will we get to the new board? Will the old one direct us to it?
Thanks,
Lori

Narelle said...

I'm sure they'll post the address. But as soon as I find out I'll update this post. :)

Narelle

Post a Comment