Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Tuesday 30 August 2011

Some blatant cross promotion!

You all know how much I love Design Studio right? But you also know I love Cricut Craft Room too and co-produce a blog dedicated to that program.... right????

Well, if you're also using CCR you might be interested to know that Scrapalette and I just posted our first CCR challenge on the blog. The prize is any cartridge from CricutRewards.com

Head on over to http://cricutcraftroomblog.blogspot.com/ if you'd like more information!

Here's the project Scrapalette made for the challenge.




2 comments:

ms Joyce said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you ........ty,ty,ty

ScrappyMama said...

No, I didn't know that!! I'll have to go check it out...I've pretty much stayed away from CCR; I tried it a couple of times early on but I need someone to hold my hand & walk me through this kind of stuff : )

Post a Comment