Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Thursday 20 October 2011

I'm so behind! Septembers Hello Thursday

I love going on vacation but it's so hard to get back into the groove when you get back! I have a lot of catching up to do and I have to be quick! Today is Hello Thursday and I haven't even posted last months carts! So without further ado...

Two new carts for September.... Scandinavian Christmas Cards (a Seasonal cart) and Hey Diddle Diddle (an Imagine cart). Both have been added to the Design Studio Cartridge Content Update (previously known as the Font Pack).





Stay tuned for Octobers Hello Thursday. It's huge!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment