Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Saturday 20 August 2011

Hello Thursday - August 2011

Just the one cart for Hello Thursday this month. But if you like Teresa Collins and/or Halloween you'll probably love it!

Her new Seasonal cartridge is called Chic and Scary.

We don't really do Halloween in a big way in Australia yet so this one probably won't be high on my list. However, there are some days where this image would be quite appropriate in my house. :)







There are eight carts retiring this month. They are:

My World
Playtime
Sesame St Friends
Hannah Montana
Jolly Holidays
Disney Princesses Dreams Come True
Cupcake
Inspired Heart



See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment