Please come on over to my new blog and follow me there -
http://thenon-craftycrafter.blogspot.com.au/

I'll be transferring information to there from this blog as I get time. Any new tutorials/info will be posted there!


Friday 19 March 2010

Hello Thursday cartridges

Eight new cartridges this month. They are:
  • Birthday Cakes
  • Create A Critter
  • Elegant Cakes
  • Independence Day
  • Nursery Rhymes
  • Summer Vacation
  • Summer in Paris
  • Robotz
Design Studio has been updated to include the new carts. (PC are getting super speedy at that now).

Download the updated Font Pack from here: March Font Pack

Two more carts are being discontinued. They are Tags, Bags, Boxes & more and Stamped.

Get 'em while they last!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have picked your blog for the Beautiful Blog Award.

What you need to do is go to my blog and copy the award to your blog. Then you need to tell 7 things about yourself that others wouldn’t or don’t know. Once you have done that send the Award on to 15 other bloggers.

I love your blog and look forward to seeing new projects.

Scrappingjoy at www.joyofscrapping.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Thanks, Narelle for keeping me updated with DS! I have an award for you on my my blog.

Post a Comment